How to add DAI to Decentral Games without paying the high Ethereum fees.
🚨 IMPORTANT! 🚨
From here we are going to agree on a few things:
- I don’t represent the web page that acts as a bridge, I just used it a few times.
- I am not responsible for the possible loss of funds due to incorrectly performing this tutorial or the page malfunctioning, etc.
- Invest only money you don’t need and Not a financial advice.
- Have a profile already created in Decentral Games..
- Have a Metamask wallet configured with the BSC network (click to configure) and Polygon network (click here to configure).
- Have DAI in the wallet on BSC network and BNB for pay fees.
Let begin 🏁:
As you can see I have 24 DAI within Decentral Games. For this tutorial we are going to pass 1 DAI.
First enter this page that acts as a bridge between the BSC network and the Polygon network https://www.xpollinate.io/.
Connect your wallet with the BSC network selected.
Then complete the fields like the image below and press the button “Cross-chain transfer” (in the field “receiver adress” put your Polygon wallet”).
Add the amount of DAI you want to transfer, check if everything is ok and press “swap”:
Check and confirm the transaction on Metamask wallet.
Una vez confirmada la transacción les aparecerá una pantalla de carga en la página del bridge, esperamos (no la cierren) y cuando termine les aparecerá el siguiente mensaje
Once the transaction is confirmed it will show a loading screen on the bridge’s page, wait (don’t close it) and when it finished, the following message will appear.
And that’s it, now you have your DAI ready to use in Decentral games (you can add me in Decentraland with my username if you want 😉)
Play responsibly, do not use the money from the rent and most importantly have fun.
If this tutorial worked for you please share it, maybe other person needs this information or you can retwit this https://twitter.com/CriticusDev/status/1381284738179162116.